1 bedroom flat for salePeacock Court, Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9SB
- First floor leasehold flat convenient for bus stop & local amenities.
- Open plan lounge & re-fitted kitchen.
- Double bedroom.
- Re-fitted shower room.
- Inner Hall with built in double wardrobe.
- Residents communal car park with allocated space.
- Residents communal patio garden area.
- Upvc double glazing.
- No upward chain.
- View Now!
Wood effect upvc double glazed entrance door into:
LOUNGE: 10'8 x 10'7 (3.26m x 3.25m)
Wood effect upvc double glazed window to the rear. Electric night storage heater. Wood effect laminate flooring. Open arch to:
KITCHEN: 10'7 x 3'11 (3.24m x 1.21m)
Wood effect upvc double glazed window to the side. Re-fitted range of modern base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven, hob & extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Tiled splash backs. Door into:
Built in double wardrobe. Further doors to Bedroom & Bathroom.
BEDROOM: 10'8 x 9'9 (3.26m x 2.99m)
Wood effect upvc double glazed window to the front. Electric night storage heater.
Wood effect upvc double glazed window to the side. Re-fitted modern white suite comprising wc, hand basin & tiled and glazed shower cubicle. Wall mounted electric heater. Tiled splash backs. Built in airing cupboard.
Pathways to the front and side of the building gives access to the side entrance door and leads round the back of the property to the graveled and paved communal garden/washing line area at the back of the building, with brick wall perimeter and further locked gate gives access to graveled communal residents parking area with 1 allocated parking space.
* Residents communal parking area has vehicular access gate which is located off King Street at the rear of the flats.
The property was built in approx. 1988-1989. The vendor advises: 999 year lease with payment of approx. £395 per annum which includes ground rent, buildings insurance and communal area maintenance. Payable on 31st July each year (or monthly by arrangement). *Full lease information to be confirmed.
The property benefits from mains drainage, water & electricity. South Holland District Council - tax band A.
From the A17 Sutton Bridge - bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road exit and follow the road into the village where the property can be located on your right hand side just after Bridge Stores. This flat is accessed via the right hand gate and located to the rear of the block, up the stairs at the end.
The outside pictures with these details are overall views of the building and communal areas. The front view is overall with this particular flat being situated at the top left hand rear of the property. The communal garden area shows a general view. The residents communal parking area again shows a general view, but there is an allocated parking space with this flat.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72394574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.