3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarrington Gate, Holbeach, Spalding
Offers in Region of
- Character property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Ensuite
- Courtyard garden
- Close to amenities
CHARACTER PROPERTY: End of Terrace in a non estate position convenient for the facilities of Holbeach. Spacious accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge with Bay window, Dining Room with Bay window, Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom. 3 Bedrooms to the first floor with Family Bathroom and Ensuite.
CHARACTER PROPERTY: This end of terrace property is situated in a non estate position convenient for the facilities of the Market Town of Holbeach. This spacious accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge with Bay window, Dining Room with Bay window, Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom. 3 Bedrooms to the first floor with Family Bathroom and Ensuite. Courtyard garden. The property is only a short walk from the centre of Holbeach which has a variety of shops, eateries, doctors surgery and schools. VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS HOME.
with UPVc entrance door to the front, staircase giving access to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 16' 5" excl bay x 13' 7" max ( 5.00m excl bay x 4.14m max )
with bay window to front, fireplace incorporating electric fire, further window to side. TV point, two radiators, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 11" excl bay x 12' 6" ( 3.63m excl bay x 3.81m )
having bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 2" max x 8' 9" min ( 4.62m max x 2.67m min )
incorporating the hallway, with range of units at base and wall level, worktop and tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Inset stainless steel sink, window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling with spot light fittings. Opening to hallway, understair cupboard.
Utility Room 7' 2" min x 7' 9" ( 2.18m min x 2.36m )
having UPVC glazed door to courtyard.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls. Window to side.
First Floor Landing
with stairs from Entrance Hall, window to front.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" to front of wardrobes x 12' 6" ( 3.10m to front of wardrobes x 3.81m )
having a range of built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, TV point and radiator.
having bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel radiator, window to rear, part tiled splashback. Recess area with gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 12' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.86m )
with window to front, radiator, coved ceiling and TV point.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" x 13' 10" ( 1.91m x 4.22m )
with window to side, radiator and TV point.
with bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Walk in shower. Window to rear, towel radiator, part tiled splashbacking and coved ceiling.
The property is set back behind a paved foregarden with low level walling. Dropped kerb giving access to double gate area to side of the property (adjoining properties have access over this). Courtyard area with cold water supply.
From the Long Sutton Office in Market Place, turn left and continue out of the town. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A17 and proceed towards Boston. Take the left hand turning signposted Holbeach and follow this road proceeding through the town centre. Barrington Gate is a turning on the left hand side and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72395432.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.