3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDewsbury Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Spacious modern dining kitchen
- Quality Integral Appliances
- Stylish White House Shower Room
- Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Gated Parking and Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Extensively refurbished by the current owners this is a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house which is in ready to move into condition. With central heating and double glazing the property has a light entrance hall with guest WC and having solid oak flooring which continues into the spacious dining kitchen. Fitted with an extensive range of modern high gloss storage units with solid walnut worktops the kitchen includes a Siemens self-cleaning oven and induction hob with Neff extractor, integral washing machine and drier as well as a dishwasher. Designed so the dining table can be placed in the half square bay window overlooking the rear garden and there is a rear door leading to a porch area, the flooring continues to the living room at the front of the house.
To the first floor the master bedroom is to the rear and has fitted wardrobes, there is another double bedroom and good size single room along with the stylish house shower room which has fitted storage and a walk-in shower and under-floor heating. There is further access from the main landing to a partially converted loft room via a permanent staircase. Currently used as storage this offers excellent space and potential for future conversion to a further bedroom. Outside the property has gated block paved parking for a number of cars, there is a driveway to the garage and the gardens to the rear are split level with upper patio area and lower lawn.
The position of the house offers easy access into Leeds and the surrounding areas including shopping at the White Rose Centre and the John Charles Centre for sport, both by car and public transport. The motorway network is a short drive away and Cross Flatts Park and Middleton Parks are both within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72398063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE170213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.