2 bedroom town house for saleEden Close, Hilton, Derby
- Modern Town House
- Sought After Location In Hilton
- Superb Open Plan Living
- Kitchen Area, Lounge & Impressive Conservatory
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Parking & Garage To Rear
- No Chain - Ideal First Time Buy
A MUST SEE PROPERTY - An outstanding modern town house in Hilton benefiting from a fabulous open plan living space offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or professional couple VIEWING ADVISED
An outstanding modern town house in Hilton benefiting from a fabulous open plan living space offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or professional couple and comprises of a well-appointed modern kitchen with open access to the lounge with feature mood lighting and gives access into a spacious conservatory/dining room. To the first floor can be found two bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom suite also benefiting from mood lighting. Outside can be found an enclosed, private garden, decked for low maintenance with a rear access gate leading to off road parking and a garage. The property is well placed for access to local amenities, schools and road links with the A50 and A38. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Having entrance door, stairs to the first floor and open access into:
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 1" max ( 3.78m x 3.07m max )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with roll top preparation work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front elevation. Open access into:
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Having feature mood lighting, TV point, coving to the ceiling, radiator and laminate flooring. Open access into:
Conservatory/dining Room 9' x 9' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.90m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction with laminate flooring, double glazed French doors giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.10m x 2.79m plus recess )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.08m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, mood lighting and obscure double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is a pleasant low maintenance garden with a decked area and a range of raised beds. Gate giving access to a car parking space and a garage.
The vendor of this property is related to a member of staff at Ashley Adams.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72403970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.