4 bedroom detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Caversham
- Four bedroomed detached house
- Very generous living space
- Magnificent grounds
- Many period features
- Excellent decorative order
- Sought after private road setting
- Walk to Reading Railway Station
- Excellent school catchment area
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this handsome four bedroomed detached character home occupying generous, private grounds and situated within this much admired and sought after private road setting. The property retains much of it`s original character appeal including beamed ceilings, open fireplaces and panelled doors and furthermore, is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The living accommodation is of very generous proportion and includes a super conservatory overlooking and leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a magnificent feature being very established and enjoying a high degree of privacy whilst the front garden is again, very established and affords parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage. Grosvenor Road is within striking distance of Reading Mainline Railway Station, both Caversham and Reading Centres and is in the catchment area for the highly regarded Hill Primary School and Highdown Secondary School. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.