3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLongmead Terrace, Bath, BA2
- Modern, beautifully-presented home
- Well-maintained garden
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Popular residential location
- Within half a mile of the city centre
- Allocated parking
- EPC Rating = B
Beautifully presented end of terrace home with garden and parking.
Set on the banks of the River Avon, Bath Riverside enjoys a level walk or cycle along a car-free towpath into the heart of the city – direct to the train station and bus terminal. It forms part of the Kennet and Avon cycle route which will also take you out towards Bristol.
Bath also has a good selection of schools including King Edward's, Monkton Combe, Prior Park, Kingswood and The Royal High School.
Bath is a World Heritage Site famed for its Georgian architecture and has an excellent range of shopping facilities, together with many other amenities including a number of fine restaurants, Theatre Royal and the mainline Bath Spa Railway Station connecting to London/Paddington and Bristol.
Bath is particularly well placed for the M4 motorway with Junction 18 being approximately 10 miles north and other surrounding towns such as Bradford on Avon, Corsham, Chippenham, Swindon and Bristol.
The property is entered into a good size entrance hall with useful utility cupboard. Continuing through the hallway there is an open-plan kitchen/diner with built-in appliances and bi-fold doors out onto the garden. As an added benefit there is a cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a spacious L-shaped living room (a layout which lends itself to providing adaptable accommodation) with three Juliet balconies that fill the room with light and provide a pleasant outlook. On the second floor are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
On the top floor there is an excellent master suite; the spacious bedroom leads through to a dressing area with wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with separate bath and shower.
From the kitchen you can open up the bi-fold doors and walk straight out to the well-maintained garden with a decked area, lawn and a raised bed. There is also a garden shed, ideal for outdoor storage.
Square Footage: 1,550 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72417620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS180084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.