2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvy Spring Close, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Brick/Hardwood Framed Double Glazed Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Semi Detached Garage, CSS & South Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: C
*** SUPERB SEMI WITH GARAGING AND SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN ***
* Occupying a cul-de-sac position is this delightful TWO Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 716 Sq. Ft. of tastefully appointed living space which includes a lovely Conservatory extension, together with a Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom, in this popular residential area.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Generous Living Room, Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and Re-Fitted Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, together with a tarmac drive providing Off Street Parking which in turn leads to the Semi Detached Garage. The enclosed south facing rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature planted borders and a paved patio area.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Bosch combi boiler and radiators still under guarantee)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (New windows installed in 2015 - still under guarantee)
New carpets throughout
New Conservatory roof - still under guarantee
Gross internal floor area - 66.5 sq.m./716 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Tupton Hall School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - With laminate flooring.
Living Room - 4.39m x 3.66m (14'5 x 12'0) - A generous front facing reception room with coving to the ceiling and having a feature ornamental fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and hearth.
Staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner - 4.37m x 2.72m (14'4 x 8'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include fridge, electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine.
There is also a useful built-in under stair storage cupboard.
Brick/Hardwood Framed Double Glazed Conservatory - 3.51m x 2.44m (11'6 x 8'0) - Having a tiled floor and French doors which open onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having loft access hatch with pull down ladders to part boarded roof space with light and power.
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8 x 11'5) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a built-in storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 2.74m x 2.21m (9'0 x 7'3) - A good sized rear facing single bedroom with coving to the ceiling.
Re-Fitted Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with paved pathway leading to the front entrance door. Alongside the front garden there is a tarmac drive providing Off Street Parking which in turn leads to the Semi Detached Garage.
A gated pathway with sensor lighting to the side of the property, leads to the enclosed south facing rear garden which comprises of a paved patio, lawned garden with mature planted borders and hardstanding for a garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27755741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.