2 bedroom flat for saleAiredale Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Charming split level Victorian conversion flat
- Light and airy accommodation of 945 sq. ft.
- Mix of period and contemporary features
- Beautifully presented reception room
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a further double bedroom
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Large and useful loft storage which could be converted STPP
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Common and Balham transport with local bus links into Sloane Square
- Close to the open spaces of Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a charming split level conversion flat arranged over the upper levels of a Victorian terraced property in the popular 'Nightingale Triangle' area of Balham and Wandsworth Common. The property boasts well balanced light and airy accommodation in excess of 940 sq ft with an elegant mix of period and contemporary features. The private front door is off a well maintained communal entrance hall and once inside stairs lead up to the first floor accommodation. On the first floor to the rear of the property is a large kitchen dining with ample space for dining. Further accommodation on this level comprises a separate WC, generous double bedroom and a beautifully presented and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, triple bay window and stylish built in alcove units. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom from where there is access to a large loft space, undemised to the flat but great for storage and also offers potential scope for extension (subject to the usual planning consents). The charming property is situated on Airedale Road, a pretty residential street within close proximity to Wandsworth Common and Balham underground and overground stations with local bus links into Sloane Square. The abundance of bars, restaurants and amenities local to the popular Bellevue Road and Balham are within a ten minute walk to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72419891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.