2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsdown Road, Manchester, M22
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Superb Loft Room Currently being used as a Third Bedroom
- Spacious Property Inside and Out
- Off Road Parking and Beautiful Secluded Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Manchester Airport
- Ready to Move Into
- No Chain Vendor
Bergins estate agents are proud to bring to the market this deceptively spacious Two Double Bedroom End Terrace Family Home. In brief the property boasts two double bedrooms, large living room, galley style kitchen, fully tiled family bathroom and a spacious loft room currently use as a master bedroom by the current owner. The property also has off road parking to the front and a large raised decking area for Al fresco dining/ entertaining and a lawn to the rear. This lovely property is ideally situated within walking distance to Manchester Airport , Motorway links, local schools and shops. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72420041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROG-F8E10JNHW8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bergins Estate Agents, Manchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.