4 bedroom detached house for saleDigswell Road, Welwyn Garden City, AL8
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Two First Floor Bathrooms
- Sought After West Side Location
- Large and Bright Living Room with Fireplace
- Exceptional Kitchen
- Living Room Recently Refurbished
- Large Conservatory
- Approx 75' Delightful Rear Garden
- Located within 500 yards of Town and Sought after 'Outstanding' Schools.
PART OF THE ORIGINAL GARDEN CITY AND NOW UPDATED AND IMPROVED TO PROVIDE THE VERY BEST OF FAMILY LIVING... Substantial extended detached house within a few hundred yards of the town centre, station and sought after 'Outstanding' schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72420421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15197284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Welwyn Garden City (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.