3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeatherhead, Surrey
Offers in Region of
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- NO CHAIN
- Family bathroom with further en-suite
- Single garage & parking
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and ensuite
- Contemporary styled bathroom
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen
- Energy effificent gas-fired central heating
An impressive newly build three bedroom semi detached family home with 10 years NHBC Warranty.The property benefits of a wide frontage, adjacent garage and parking space. The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
Internally on the ground floor, there are two double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobe in the principal bedroom and modern bathroom suite with shower over the bath. On the ground floor there is an entrance porch which leads into an excellent size lounge/dining room with light oak effect floor and feature storage
There are two bedrooms on the first floor including fitted wardrobes and with views across the landscaped garden to the rear. A separate family bathroom consists of a four piece suite with shower and bath.The third bedroom which could be considered as the master is on the top floor with an en-suite offering Jack and Jill sinks and walk in shower. There is plenty of handy storage space across both floors and all rooms benefiting from beautifully made, made to measure blinds and curtains.
Outside the property you are treated to a generously sized landscaped. There are also open spaces and a play area for children as well as nature trails leading through the woods offer residents safe and secluded places to enjoy life.
Situated in Leatherhead Surrey, just a short distance from central London, at The Farthings residents can enjoy all the excitement of the Capital from a peaceful, private neighborhood.This is one of the desirable development in heart of Leatherhead. Ideally located for Leatherhead train station and excellent schools, this super property also features secured parking and link detached garage.
Disclaimer - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers/tenants are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the property before deciding to proceed with a purchase or rental.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72420886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28875061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kaybridge Residential, Stoneleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.