2 bedroom mews house for sale25 Painters Place, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury SY3 5PT
- Attractive mews style house
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Lounge/dining room and kitchen
- Enclosed garden, two allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to the Royal Shrewsbury hospital
The two bedroom mews style property provides well planned and well proportioned accommodation throughout with 2 bedrooms and all rooms are of pleasing dimensions. The property benefits from full gas-fired central heating and double glazing. No upward chain.
Set in a quiet and secluded courtyard, at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac on this popular residential development, well placed within walking distance of the Royal Shrewsbury hospital, close to popular schools, on a frequent bus service to the town centre and within easy reach of the Shrewsbury by-pass with M54 link to the West Midlands.
An attractive and well appointed mews style house.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Dining Room - 5.08m x 3.63m (16'8" x 11'11") - A pleasant room with glazed French doors opening onto and overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.39m (7'10" x 7'10") - Neatly appointed and fitted with a range of matching modern units.
From the lounge a STAIRCASE with handrail and balustrade rises to a FIRST FLOOR LANDING.
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.74m (11'2" x 9'0") - Double door built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 3.28m x 2.08m (10'9" x 6'10") - With 2 built in store cupboards.
Bathroom - Neatly appointed with a modern suite comprising panelled bath
Pedestal wash hand basin
wc low type flush.
Outside The Property -
To the rear there is an ENCLOSED GARDEN which is laid predominantly to lawn with a paved patio enclosed by closely boarded wooden fencing.
Adjacent to the property there is a communal parking area with 2 allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72422987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27756638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.