2 bedroom apartment for salePacific Heights North, 17 Golden Gate Way, EASTBOURNE, East Sussex
- Large 2-Bedroom Apartment with Harbour Views
- Large Sitting and Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Beautiful Private Balcony
- Large Communal Balcony
- Lift Access to all floors
- Gated Secure Underground Parking space and visitor Parking
- Fibre Broadband & LED bulbs throughout
A rare opportunity to acquire a waterside apartment with a private balcony that takes full advantage of the spectacular views over the harbour to the South Downs. An especially generously proportioned sitting and dining room are complemented by two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a further family bathroom. Ample parking is provided by the allocated space in the secure under croft and further visitor parking outside. Offered in immaculate order throughout, early viewing of this stunning apartment is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1925_4568017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72423044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4568017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home & Castle, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.