3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBilton Road, Rugby
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen & Luxury Fitted Wardrobes
- High Quality Integrated Sanitary Ware
- High Performance, Double Glazed Windows & Patio Doors
- Paved Patio and Turfed Lawn to Rear
- Block Paved Driveway To Front
- Covered By 10 Year Guarantee
SHIPWAYS are delighted to launch to market ** GRACE CLOSE, RUGBY ** A SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT of 2 & 3 BEDROOM QUALITY HOMES ** Call Us For Details** Don't Miss Out on This Opportunity To Reserve Off Plan!
Shipways are delighted to introduce you to Grace Close, a new development of two and three bedroom quality homes situated in the town of Rugby, with every convenience on your doorstep.
Grace Close is located in the birthplace of the game of Rugby football. Rugby is also the home of the UK's oldest and most acclaimed public school. The town is hugely welcoming and has retained its warm market town feel and heritage whilst also becoming truly cosmopolitan.
There is plentiful pedestrian friendly shopping, numerous dining options and charming pubs to choose from. The main shopping areas in Rugby are the streets around the Clock Tower, two of particular interest are High Street and Sheep Street. A neighbourly street market is held in the town centre several days a week and, in recent years, several large out-of-town retail centres have opened to the north of Rugby town.
Rugby is blessed with several large parks, most notably, Caldecott Park, right on the town's doorstep. This is always immaculately kept. The surrounding historic villages, River Avon and the Circuit Canal Waterway all add to the abundant beauty of the area.
Rugby is well served by the M6, M45 and M1 motorways. Rugby is approximately forty minutes drive to the south of Birmingham. Stratford-upon-Avon and Coventry are also a short drive and the town is also well connected to Oxford. London is just 50 minutes by train which connects to Euston station.
Help To Buy
Help to buy will be available on these properties subject to T&C's
The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to any expense
Please also note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and individual plots may differ.
Lounge / Diner
En-Suite Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.