3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCanfield Road, Brighton, BN2 4DN
Offers in Excess of
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom House
- South/West Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- An Excellent Investment Opportunity Or Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Conservatory/Jacuzzi Room
- Garage/Separate Annexe Room
- Potential For Further Extension (STNC)
- Private Off Road Parking
- Twelve Solar Panels Fitted In 2015
Here we have an unique opportunity to acquire an extremely spacious and charming end of terraced house that has been tastefully modernised and improved by its' current owners offering bright, spacious and well thought out living accommodation. The owners currently use this as a mix of investment and residential living but the spacious feel offers a huge amount of flexibility for the new owner to use the rooms as they wish!
On the ground floor, the original lounge is used as a bedroom but has a delightful bay window and fitted wardrobes. Towards the rear there's a spacious kitchen/breakfast room which provides access to the beautiful rear garden, separate cloakroom and the converted garage/annex space which could make a great annex for a family member or a home office. The possibilities are endless! Just off of here is the conservatory/jacuzzi room which has been kitted out with a separate shower and cloakroom too and also provides access to the rear garden. The beautifully landscaped garden is south/west facing and attracts the sun all day long. It's the perfect place to host those summer barbeques or to simply kickback with a glass of bubbly after a long days work.
To the first floor, the feeling of space and light continues! There are two further good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and hand wash basins as well as a modern shower room and a third bedroom/kitchenette which is great if you're using this house for an investment. The loft space has been fully boarded out and has the potential to extend into (STNC) to create further bedroom space. Further benefits to this house are a brand new 'Worcester Bosch' boiler, 12 solar panels fitted in 2015 with a 10 year warranty, plantation shutters and off road parking. The list just goes on and on!
You're situated on an enviable raised plot in a highly sought after residential area close to local universities, schools and amenities. There's schools catering to all ages making this the perfect family location as well as the universities and local transport links being within easy reach. A short walk away on Lewes Road is a wide range of facilities such as an Aldi, Sainsburys, Argos and a Costa Coffee providing the perfect place to meet up with friends! Overall this is a rare opportunity to purchase a unique house in a great location and we would advise booking your viewings early to avoid disappointment!
LOUNGE/BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 12' 3" (3.96m x 3.73m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 6" x 10' 9" (4.72m x 3.28m)
CONVERTED GARAGE/ANNEX ROOM
CONSERVATORY/ JACUZZI ROOM 12' 5" x 11' 7" (3.78m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 11' 7" (3.99m x 3.53m)
KITCHEN/BEDROOM FOUR 7' 8" x 7' 8" (2.34m x 2.34m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.78m x 3.18m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 7" x 5' 9" (2.01m x 1.75m)
LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN OFF ROAD PARKING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72428065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041002341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.