6 bedroom house for salePlumpton Road, Brighton
- ** Attention Investors **
- Full HMO License
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Shower Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Room
- Fully Refurbished
- Presented in Excellent Condition
- Rented on a 18 Month Contract From 27/03/19
- Achieving £3380pcm
- Good Transport Links to Both Universities and City Centre
** Attention Investors ** Fully refurbished 6 Bedroom HMO which has been rented on an 18 month contract from 27/03/19 at £3380pcm. The property has undergone extensive work and is presented in excellent condition. The property comprises of spacious well equipped kitchen/living area with door to rear garden, two bedrooms and a shower room/WC on the ground floor with a further 3 bedrooms and shower room/WC on the first floor. In the rear garden is a studio housing a large bedroom with its own en-suite/WC. Situated in a popular area with good transport links to both Universities and the city centre. Please call for an appointment to view!
Front Garden - Paved with steps to front door.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor, sensor lighting.
Kitchen/Living Room - 5.75m x 5.31m (18'10" x 17'5") - Spacious room with range of modern eye and base level units with appliances including oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, washing machine and two fridge freezers, combi boiler, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and brick bonded tiled splash backs with work tops, island/breakfast bar with additional storage units and seating. living space with room for additional dining table and sofas.
Bedroom - 4.05m x 2.08m (13'3" x 6'9") - Window to front.
Bedroom - 3.14m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'8") - Dual windows to front.
Shower Room - Wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, shower cubicle with glass sliding door and electric shower and thermostatic control, frosted window to rear.
Landing - Entrance to loft space and window to rear.
Bedroom - 2.57m x 3.01m (8'5" x 9'10") - Wash hand basin with storage below, window to rear.
Bedroom - 3.55m x 2.40m (11'7" x 7'10") - Window to rear.
Bedroom - 3.09m x 3.25m (10'1" x 10'7") - Wash hand basin with window to front.
Shower Room - Wash hand basin with storage below, low flush WC, shower cubicle with glass sliding door and mains shower with thermostatic control, heated towel rail.
Studio Room/Bedroom 6 With En-Suite - 5.39m x 3.06m (17'8" x 10'0") - Spacious bedroom with self contained En-Suite comprising of shower cubicle with glass sliding doors and electric shower with thermostatic control, low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage below, chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Garden - Paved with walled boundaries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72430528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28876228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.