5 bedroom detached house for saleChatsworth Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- GUIDE PRICE £600,000 - £650,000
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathroom
- Double Garage & CSS
- Studio with Laundry Room, Gym & Shower Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: TBC
* GUIDE PRICE £600,000 - £650,000 *
*** STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON GENEROUS PLOT - OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ***
* Located within the Chatsworth Road Conservation Area, this delightful FIVE Double Bedroomed, THREE 'Bathroomed' Bay Fronted Detached Family Home provides generously proportioned and tastefully appointed accommodation over three storeys, with a generous south facing landscaped rear garden, Garaging and Studio, in this popular residential area, well placed for the various amenities on Chatsworth Road and within Brookfield School catchment.
* Gas Central Heating
* The accommodation comprises: Spacious Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Study, Garden Room, FIVE Double Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a walled and gated low maintenance decorative slate garden. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden comprising of two paved patio areas surrounded by gravel areas which provide Off Street Parking and a raised decked seating area. There is a Brick Built Studio which consists of a LAUNDRY ROOM, GYM and SHOWER ROOM. Beyond the Studio there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders and steps up to a further raised paved seating area with pergola. The property also has a DOUBLE GARAGE which can be accessed from Wash House Lane.
General - Gas central heating (Logic Heat 24 Boiler located in Kitchen)
Gross internal floor area - 220.5 sq.m./2374 sq.ft. (including Laundry Room/Gym/Shower Room)
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Spacious Entrance Hall - With original tiled floor, built-in understair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.93m x 3.86m (16'2 x 12'8) - A generous bay fronted reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth and fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
Wood flooring, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen - 8.00m x 4.24m (26'3 x 13'11) -
Dining Area - With bay window overlooking the front of the property, wood flooring and original feature fireplace (not working).
Kitchen - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of bespoke cream wall, drawer and base units with granite work surfaces over.
Inset sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, electric oven and 4-ring hob.
Space is provided for a fridge/freezer.
There is a useful walk-in Pantry with granite effect worktop.
Original quarry tiled floor.
Sitting Room/Study - 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3 x 9'10) - A second good sized reception room having original open grate fireplace with quarry tiled hearth.
There is a built-in cupboard to the alcove, picture rail and wood flooring.
A squared opening leads through into the ...
Garden Room - 3.86m x 2.77m (12'8 x 9'1) - A lovely living space with stone flooring and two sets of bi-fold doors opening onto the rear of the property.
Rear Entrance Porch - With wood flooring.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With picture rail and built-in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. A staircase rises up to the Second Floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom Suite - 4.24m x 4.01m (13'11 x 13'2) - A generous front facing double bedroom with feature ornamental fireplace and picture rail.
An opening leads through to the ...
Dressing Room - 3.33m x 1.40m (10'11 x 4'7) - Having fitted wardrobes and a door leading through into the ...
En Suite Shower Room - Being fully tiled and fitted with a contemporary 3-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail.
Tiled floor and downlighting to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 3.91m (13'3 x 12'10) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom having an ornamental feature fireplace and built-in wardrobes to the alcoves.
Laminate flooring and picture rail.
Bedroom Three - 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3 x 9'10) - A good sized rear facing double bedroom having an ornamental feature fireplace and fitted storage to the alcoves.
Spacious Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a freestanding bath with bath/shower mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and concealed cistern low flush WC. There is also a walk-in shower with mixer shower.
Chrome heated towel rail.
Tiled floor with under floor heating.
On The Second Floor -
Bedroom Four - 6.53m x 3.12m (21'5 x 10'3) - A good sized double bedroom with fitted storage and a dormer window overlooking the rear of the property.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low flush WC.
Heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Five - 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6 x 10'1) - A good sized double bedroom with Velux window, downlighting and eaves storage access to the front and rear.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a walled and gated low maintenance decorative slate garden with a path leading up to the front entrance door and a further path leading down the side of the property and giving access to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden comprising of two paved patio areas surrounded by gravel areas which provide Off Street Parking and a raised decked seating area. There is a Brick Built Studio which consists of a LAUNDRY ROOM (10'0 x 7'9) fitted with a range of cream base units with wood effect work surfaces over, Belfast sink with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and laminate flooring. An opening from here leads into the GYM (13'10 x 8'0) which has laminate flooring, wash hand basin and downlighting to the ceiling. There is a door leading out onto the decking area and a door giving access to a fully tiled SHOWER ROOM, having a shower cubicle with mixer shower, low flush WC and towel rail.
Beyond the Studio there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders and steps up to a further raised paved seating area with pergola.
The property also has a DOUBLE GARAGE which can be accessed from Wash House Lane.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27758017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.