4 bedroom terraced house for saleInglemere Road, Forest Hill, SE23
- Well proportioned four bedroom house arranged over 3 floors
- Four generous sized bedrooms with storage space
- Modern kitchen and utility room
- Dining room leading to a good-sized garden
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Off street parking and garage
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
Well proportioned throughout this four bedroom house boasts generous sized rooms, bright and spacious reception room, off-street parking and a garage.
Inglemere Road benefits from a quiet residential location and is situated within a close proximity to Forest Hill, while leafy Mayow Park is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72435101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.