2 bedroom terraced house for saleCross London Street, Chesterfield
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite to Master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Sought after location with lots of local amenities nearby
YOPA are pleased to bring to market this beautifully presented, two bedroom terrace property. Located in a sought after location - which is just a short drive away from Chesterfield town centre, commuter links such as the M1 and public transport links. With local schools and amenities nearby, the property is the perfect starter home! Accommodation comprises of a lounge with carpet to the flooring; high gloss fitted kitchen area with breakfast bar, variety of wall and base units with a built in fridge freezer, electric oven and induction hob; rear porch with built in storage and access to the rear garden; downstairs WC with under counter space and plumbing for a washing machine; two double bedrooms and an en suite with a large corner bath to the master! The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, with facilities for a small pond. The family home is modern throughout with ample built in storage - ready to move straight in!
We are advised that the property is freehold in tenure.
The property is double glazed and central heated throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.