4 bedroom flat for salePalmeira Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Ground Floor Mansion Flat
- Sought After Central Hove Location
- Direct Views Across The Cricket Ground
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
- En-Suite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Terrace
- Off Street Parking
TENURE: Leasehold with Share of Freehold
Within easy reach of the extensive shops, bars and restaurants in Church Road. The apartment is also close to Hove station and a short distance from Hove seafront.
The apartment is steeped in character with high ceilings, wood flooring and picture windows. The overwhelming feature is without doubt the uninterrupted views across the Sussex County Cricket Ground which you will see from the bright and spacious lounge with its sash windows across the width of the room and can also appreciate from the private rear terrace.
The superb lounge has been very cleverly merged with the dining area and modern kitchen by the present owners and the dining area has fitted window seating and table to enjoy the cricket ground views as you dine.
The new modern kitchen provides extensive units and integrated appliances.
The master bedroom is a huge room with a recently refurbished modern en-suite bathroom. There are two further spacious double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom, as well a modern family bathroom.
In addition the apartment enjoys a private decked rear terrace that benefits from a westerly aspect providing lovely views across the cricket ground and there is off street parking for two cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 231033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.