3 bedroom terraced house for saleBritton Gardens, Kingswood, Bristol BS15 1TF
- Lovely Quiet Modern Development
- Two Carport Parking Spaces
- Built in Storage Shed
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Plenty of Storage
- Bathroom, Cloakroom & En-Suite!
- Modern Bright Decor Throughout
- Ready To Move Into!
**READY TO MOVE INTO!!** This bright and cheerful property has so much to offer! With two carport parking spaces situated in this quiet well maintained modern development in Kingswood comes a three bed terrace complete with plenty of storage and modern decor throughout. Briefly comprising a large lounge diner leading to a kitchen/diner with patio doors to rear enclosed low maintenance garden as well as a cloakroom, upstairs boasts a bathroom and en-suite off the master along with another double and a single bedroom. Please call to arrange a visit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72441275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL202692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.