5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stables, Hastoe, Tring
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO PATIO
- FOUR FURTHER DOUBLE BEROOMS (TWO EN-SUITES)
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE & DRESSING AREA
- CONCRETE FLOORS TO GROUND FLOOR & FIRST FLOORS WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- SOUTH FACING PRIVATE GARDEN WITH GREAT VIEWS AND ADDITONAL PADDOCK OF 0.7 ACRE
An attractive five double bedroom home built to a high specification within the rarely available hamlet of Hastoe, near Tring, in the Green Belt and 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Completion anticipated before the end of 2019
This stunning family home is one of only four homes under construction by esteemed local developer Laxton Properties. Located on Hastoe Hill, in the peaceful rural hamlet of Hastoe, within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and in the Green Belt. The location is perfect for country walks or cycle rides and the house benefits from fantastic views across the Chilterns countryside.
In addition to being in such a peaceful and attractive setting The Stables is located just 1.4 miles from the centre of the popular and vibrant market town of Tring. There are a great selection of pubs, restaurants and shops available including M&S Food Hall and the highly acclaimed Akeman pub and restaurant. Tring railway station (approx.3.2 miles) offers a quick and convenient access into London Euston in approx. 32 mins, with the A41 providing links to the M25 and M1 motorways.
The images shown are only for representation purposes and plots may differ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG105593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.