3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawksworth Road, Walkley, Sheffield
- Mid Terraced Home
- Larger than Average
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Accommodation over the Passageway
- Close to the vibrant South Road!
- Great Transport Links inc. Supertam
- Modern and Tasteful Throughout
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- Easy Access to Universities and Hospitals
A modern, tasteful and spacious three double bedroom mid terraced property with accommodation over the passageway which is located on this popular street close to South Road with its wealth of amenities, cafes and independent shops! Perfect for the first time buyer or family, the property benefits from easy access to the Universities, Hospitals and City Centre thanks to nearby transport links including the Supertram network. Modernised to an excellent degree having a recently installed Kitchen, every room is a joy to view and in brief comprises; Lounge with feature fireplace, Inner Hall, Dining Room with Cellar access and an offshot Kitchen with modern fittings. To the first floor there is a Landing area, two double Bedrooms and a modern Bathroom. To the second floor accommodation there is a spacious and bright Attic Bedroom. Outside, the property has a small frontage with shared passageway leading around to the rear where there is a wonderful raised lawn area with patio and fruit/vegetable/herb garden. A viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72446696.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102848001869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archers, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.