4 bedroom terraced house for salePeterborough Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- A Mid Terrace House
- A Wealth Of Character & Charm
- Well planned Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Close Proximity To Allerton Road
- Entrance Vestibule
- Welcoming Reception Hallway
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Rear Sitting Room
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this substantial four bedroom mid terrace property situated within this popular and established south Liverpool suburb. The property itself offering well planned accommodation over two floors comprising an entrance vestibule, a welcoming reception hallway, a substantial formal lounge, rear sitting room, morning room, kitchen and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four generous bedrooms with a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the front approach is set back from the road and there is a walled and gated yard to the rear. The property is to be offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72447433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.