4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Avenue, Stockton Heath, Warrington, Cheshirel
Withdrawn from Market
- Highly Sought After Location
- Walking Distance to Village
- Four Bedrooms
- Fabulous Family Home
- Character & Original Features
- Driveway Parking
- Good Local Schools
- Fantastic Motorway Links
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
A beautiful, traditional family home in the highly sought after location of Stockton Heath village. With an abundance character and charm, this lovely property has two reception rooms and four bedrooms and so has plenty of space for a growing family. Being within easy walking distance of Stockton Heath Village, the location of this property is truly wonderful.
Access into this fantastic property is into a welcoming hallway, leading to a bay fronted lounge, spacious dining room, lovely kitchen, utility room and WC. There is also a great room currently used for storage, which could make a brilliant home office. To the first floor this delightful home has four superb bedrooms, with shower and sink facilities to the master, and a family bathroom.
To the rear of this property there is a well maintained garden which is surrounded by a variety of mature shrubs and trees and a has a delightful patio area, perfect for alfresco dining in the summer months. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and a lovely area laid to lawn.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
● Entrance Hall
● Lounge 4.08m x 4.17m
● Dining Room 4.90m x 3.20m
● Kitchen 4.90m x 3.14m
● Utility Room 3.76m x 2.00m
● Storage Room 2.17m x 2.08m
● Bedroom One 4.08m x 4.17m
● Bedroom Two 4.90m x 3.20m
● Bedroom Three 3.20m x 3.14m
● Bedroom Four 2.28m x 2.21m
● Bathroom 2.13m x 2.21m
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Drainage: Mains
● Broadband Availability: Up to 200Mb (Via Virgin)
Nestled south of Warrington town centre, this upmarket village is surrounded by picturesque countryside. Located on what was once a Roman settlement, Stockton Heath has since been home to many notable residents including film legend George Formby.
It now boasts an impressive selection of independent shops and boutiques and benefits from convenient amenities including a supermarket and post office. Residents also have a vast array of restaurants and bars on the doorstep offering anything from a casual and relaxed setting to a more cosmopolitan night out.
The village is a sought after location for families thanks to the amount of parks within easy walking distance and outstanding local schools. It is also ideal for young professionals who benefit from the excellent amenities and transport connections.
● Stockton Heath Village 17 minute walk
● Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
● Manchester Airport 13 miles via M56
● Manchester City Centre 21 miles via M56
● Chester City Centre 21 miles via M56
● Liverpool City Centre 27 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72448022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454001599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.