4 bedroom town house for saleThe Thames Special - Plot 452 at Chobham Manor, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 10 Olympic Park Avenue, Stratford London, E20 1FT
- 4 bedroom 3 storey end terrace townhouse
- Private garden
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Master bedroom with roof top terrace to the second floor
- Allocated parking space
- Cycle store facility
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Build complete
- This property is freehold
The Thames Special is a 4 bedroom house with outstanding quality interiors & a range of sophisticated amenities making it perfect for modern day living.
The kitchen and living areas have been designed to maximise space. The array of bedrooms and bathrooms makes it ideal for families or those looking to move up the purchase ladder.
For those who love the outdoor life, this home offers the ideal place to relax, a garden and terrace area as well as storage for your bikes.
- Kitchen - 3.20m x 2.40m, 10'6" x 7'9"
- Living/Dining Room - 5.90m x 5.00m, 19'5" x 16'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.00m x 2.76m, 16'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.80m, 10'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.70m x 2.20m, 12'3" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom - 4.60m x 3.90m, 15'0" x 12'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72449317.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12966-452_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.