4 bedroom detached house for saleOaklands Close, Chessington
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY * STUDY/GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH NEW CARPET
- DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH AMPLE WARDROBE SPACE
- THREE FURTHER GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN BACKING FIELDS
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Catling are pleased to offer this detached family home in a sought-after quiet cul-de-sac moments from local shopping and transport. The property overlooks greenbelt land which offers unspoiled views. Property comprises of: study/guest bedroom with en-suite shower, living room with feature fireplace, leading to a separate dining area with doors to garden. There is a fitted kitchen with backdoor access and on the first floor bedroom one provides substantial built-in storage, The three further bedrooms all offer double bed proportions and there is a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is off street parking for two vehicles, with unrestricted on-street parking. Mature rear garden offers seclusion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72450793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28879200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Catling & Co, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.