4 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Terrace, N16 8QW
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SUPERB, HIGH QUALITY FINISH
- BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS
- SUPERB, WELL EQUIPED KITCHEN
- BALCONY, TERRACE & PATIO
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDEN
- ENGINEERED OAK FLOORING
- 10 YEAR BUILDING GUARANTEE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
A stunning new development of 6 contemporary town houses which have been METICULOUSLY DESIGNED to provide generously proportioned, light filled rooms.
The 4 bedroom houses have been thoughtfully planned to maximise all available light and space and feature excellent storage, high ceilings and luxuriously appointed designer kitchens and bathrooms.
This stylish and distinctive looking development is located just off Newington Green and therefore within striking distance of the hugely popular delis, cafes, independent greengrocers and health food shops. Islington, Stoke Newington, Highbury, Dalston and Hackney are all within easy reach. This, together with the proximity to public transport, local restaurants and fashionable nightlife makes Clifford Terrace a fantastic location to buy a home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72451097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100250015533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.