4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Peter`s Avenue, Caversham Heights
- Substantial and versatile accommodation
- Magnificent southerly views
- Walk to Reading Mainline Railway Station
- Excellent decorative order
- Large double garage
- Super, private grounds
- Caversham Primary School Catchment
- Close to all local amenities
Enjoying magnificent southerly views across the River Thames and the Town beyond is this four bedroomed detached house offering bright, spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three levels and occupying extensive and beautifully tended established grounds which enjoy a high degree of privacy. The accommodation includes a generously proportioned living room which overlooks and leads to the rear garden, a good sized kitchen/breakfast room and a super conservatory. To the front of the property is deep driveway affording parking for several vehicles leading to an unusually large double garage. St Peter`s Avenue is a sought after tree lined private road within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading Centres, Reading Mainline Railway Station and furthermore, is a short walk from all local amenities including shops and parkland. The property is also within the catchment area for excellent schools including the outstanding Caversham Primary School and Highdown Secondary School and Sixth Form College. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.