2 bedroom flat for saleExeter Buildings, Redland
- A beautifully presented lower ground floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Professionally renovated in 2014
- Private patio garden on two sides of the apartment
Enjoying a highly prized location just a moments stroll of Whiteladies Road; a beautifully presented 2 double bedroom lower ground floor apartment with its own private entrance and patio garden.
Having been professionally renovated in 2014, walls and ceilings re-plastered together with a liberal use of Farrow & Ball paint.
Situated parallel to Whiteladies Road on the Redland side, with the convenience of local shops, restaurants and cafes of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill within a few hundred metres; also handy for Durdham Downs and all central areas.
There is a stylish bespoke kitchen fitted with charcoal grey units, solid roll edged wooden worktops, Belfast style sink and integrated appliances.
Generous sitting/dining room (17'5 x 16'10) having a wide south-westerly facing bay window with working shutters, central period fireplace and solid oak flooring.
Both bedrooms are comfortable doubles and benefit from roller shutters.
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception hall, kitchen, bay fronted sitting/dining room, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: private patio garden on two sides of the apartment.
The apartment is situated within the residents parking zone.
(22' 0'' x 11' 0'') (6.70m x 3.35m)
located directly outside the front door to this apartment. Patio garden with flagstone and crazy paving sitting out areas onto Redland Park. The garden also has a number of flower beds with bushes, shrubs and flowering plants, mature wisteria, two silver birch trees and an olive tree. In front of the garden is a small strip of land which is for the communal storage of bins for residents of the flats within no. 14, who also have a right of way through this garden to provide access to the communal store within the rear elevation. The strip of garden that wraps around the back of the building also goes with this property.
(8' 8'' x 6' 7'' including internal partition) (2.64m x 2.01m)
communal storage room for bikes etc. and also including gas meters for all flats within the building.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 3 June 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
(17' 5'' x 16' 10'') (5.30m x 5.13m)
an attractive principal reception room having a wide south-westerly facing bay window to the side elevation that comprises three large multi-paned sash windows with complimentary window shelf and working shutters. Central period fireplace with coal effect gas fire, decorative tiled slips, tiled hearth and ornately carved marble mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, solid oak flooring, ornate ceiling rose with light point.
(14' 5'' x 12' 0'') (4.39m x 3.65m)
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation with roller shutter and complimentary window shelf, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Obscure glazed door opening externally to the side elevation.
(12' 0'' x 9' 11'') (3.65m x 3.02m)
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation with roller shutter and complimentary window shelf, moulded skirtings, radiator, fitted shelving, ceiling light point.
(8' 8'' x 6' 9'') (2.64m x 2.06m)
panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, fully tiled surround plus shower screen and built-in shower unit with overhead circular shower. Vanity unit with circular wash hand basin atop and mixer tap plus double pull-out drawers below. Low level wc. Wood effect tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. Recessed slatted shelving with built-in washer/dryer below.
from the pavement, a low stone wall with wrought iron pedestrian gate opening onto a pathway leading to the private front entrance door. Solid wood panelled front door with leaded light glass panel and brass door furniture, opening to:-
tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, ceiling light point. Useful and good sized storage cupboard with wall light point, fitted shelving, space for a chest freezer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler. Door with leaded light obscure glazed panel and moulded skirtings, opening to:-
(16' 3'' x 6' 9'') (4.95m x 2.06m)
a central reception hall, with moulded skirtings, radiator and ceiling light point. Mains switchboard control cupboard. Open walkway through to kitchen. Doors with moulded architraves opening to the sitting room, both double bedrooms and family bathroom.
(8' 4'' x 5' 7'') (2.54m x 1.70m)
shaker style soft closing base and eye level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets, glazed display cabinet and shelving. Roll edged solid wooden worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Undermount Belfast style sink with Victorian style mixer tap. Integral Neff appliances including electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood and fridge. Integral wine cooler, wood effect tiled flooring, radiator, obscure glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any...
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8661425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.