3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThanet Street, Clay Cross, Chesterfield
- Enviable Sized Corner Plot
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Offering great potential for extension
- Kitchen, dining room and separate lounge.
- Gardens to three sides
- Open views to the rear aspect
- No Chain
Standing in an enviable sized corner plot in the popular residential area of Clay Cross is this three bedroom semi detached property with extensive parking and good sized gardens. The property is offered with No Chain and offers a wealth of potential to extend, with lovely views to the rear aspect.
A front facing external door with side panels opens to this entrance hallway which gives access to the lounge, kitchen and dining room. A built in under stairs cupboard offers a great space for storage, whilst there is a central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 11" Into Chimney Recess x 11' 4" ( 3.63m Into Chimney Recess x 3.45m )
This front facing lounge is fitted a PVCu double glazed window and picture rail to the wall, whilst there is an open fire place with a tiled surround, back and hearth.
Dining Room 13' 4" Into Chimney Recess x 12' ( 4.06m Into Chimney Recess x 3.66m )
This well appointed lounge sits to the rear of the property offering views over the garden, through a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, whilst there is coving to the ceiling, a gas fire with tiled hearth and timber cladded chimney breast.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
With access from both the entrance hallway and a rear facing PVCu double glazed external door with side window, this kitchen area is fitted with base units with work surfaces over and a inset stainless steel sinker and drainer. Splash back tiling and space offered for a free standing cooker and a fridge freezer whilst further space and plumbing is given for an automatic washing machine.
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and the loft access hatch.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.63m Max )
This well appointed Master bedroom is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window with open views over the rear garden and country park beyond, whilst there is a feature timber closed fire place, a central heating radiator and picture rail to the wall.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 6" Into Chimney Recess ( 3.40m x 3.20m Into Chimney Recess )
This second double bedroom offers views over the rear garden and beyond through a PVCu double glazed window, whilst there is picture rail to the wall and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Into Recess x 7' 7" ( 2.72m Into Recess x 2.31m )
A further rear facing bedroom again offering views to the rear and fitted with a central heating radiator and picture rail to the wall.
With tiling to the walls and fitted with a vanity hand wash basin with cupboards, there is a walk in shower area with a full length shower tray, mains shower and enclosed half height screening. A central heating radiator, a rear facing obscure PVCu double glazed window and built in storage cupboards housing the boiler.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, partial tiling to the walls and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
The property stands in a good sized plot with a driveway offering parking for a number of vehicles, whilst open gardens to the front and side are laid mainly to lawn with shrub and wall boundaries. A Timber garage stands to the head of the driveway, fitted with double timber doors to the front and power, whilst a timber and brick lean too offers a great space as a potting shed. Access is given to the rear garden from the side of the property which is again laid mainly to lawn, with a paved seating area ideal for outside seating, whilst there is a side pathway and planted borders. A brick built garden store provides further storage whilst a green house is located at the bottom of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72451772.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.