3 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, Whissonsett, Dereham
- GUIDE £230,000 - £240,000
- Charachter cottage
- Flexible Ground Floor Accommodation
- Gardens and Driveway
- Popular Village Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**GUIDE - £230,000 - £240,000** Situated on an elevated plot in the quiet village of Whissonsett. This property is deceptively spacious and benefits from flexible living accommodation to include: three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate shower room, kitchen-diner, lounge...
Entrance door and radiator. Door to:
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 6" max ( 3.61m x 3.51m max )
Feature fireplace with bottled gas stove, dado rail, built-in dresser units either side of the fireplace with lighting, radiator, sky point, and double glazed window to the front.
Study 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
Fitted cupboards, shelving and computer desk. Built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and electric boiler. Radiator, double glazed window to the front with steps and door to stairs.
Two built-in cupboards, fitted display cabinet, radiator with cupboard. Door to the rear.
Ground Floor Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
Two electric storage heaters, double glazed windows to front and side with French doors to the rear leading into the garden.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, electric wall heater, electric storage heater, shelving and an obscure double glazed window to the rear.
WC, pedestal wash hand basin tiled walls and flooring, double shower cubicle, electric storage heater and an obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen -Diner 15' 5" x 14' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units with beech worktops over and two inset sink and drainers. 'Rangemaster' cooker with cooker hood over. Integrated appliances to include: washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, fridge and fridge/freezer. Space for table and chairs. Air conditioning unit which cools as well as heats the room. Door to the side leading out in the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the study.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 10' 1" ( 3.17m max x 3.07m )
Feature Victorian style fireplace, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Fitted bedroom furniture, loft hatch with access to roof space over bedroom one, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Lawned garden with leylandi hedge, outside tap, summer house measuring 6ft 9 X 6ft 9, block built store housing gas cylinders. There is off road parking and gated side access. Two outside electric points, one to the front and one to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72451802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.