3 bedroom house for saleSouth Ford Road, Dartmouth, TQ6
- 2 receptions
- Master bedroom with views over the town
- 2 further bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom
- Additional cloakroom and utility
- Balcony with views over Dartmouth
- Decked terrace
- Parking space
Dartmouth is a beautiful waterside town, particularly well known as a sailing centre with excellent facilities for yachtsmen and its famous annual Royal Regatta. The town provides a good range of shops, restaurants and galleries and is surrounded by stunning countryside and a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
Armorel House is a large, beautifully presented property with off-road parking, located a short walk from Dartmouth town centre. The property boasts two reception rooms. The sitting room has views over the town from its bay window. The living/dining room has a log burning stove and double doors leading out to the balcony. The well fitted kitchen has double doors leading out to a balcony which has good views over the town and is ideal for outdoor entertaining. At the rear of the property is a decked terrace which is perfect for alfresco dining.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72457277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.