3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarratt Lane, London
- Walking distance to Earlsfield mainline station
- Ensuite master bedroom with excellent eaves storage
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Separate ground floor WC
- Three double bedrooms
- Period building
- Open plan 18ft kitchen reception room
- South facing private garden - not overlooked
A beautifully presented three bedroom family house in Earlsfield which offers a lovely balance of living space. The property enjoys not only a private garden (not overlooked) but an 18ft kitchen/dining room that leads directly onto it (via bi-folding doors). The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the top floor is made up of a master bedroom with ensuite shower room and features a Juliet balcony as well as plenty of eaves storage. The current owners have maintained the property very well and it could be moved into at no further expense.
Garratt Lane has always been a very popular place to live with all the local amenities, restaurants, cafes etc and also benefits from being well located for both Tooting Broadway Tube station as well as both Earlsfield and Haydons Road overground station (and numerous buses).
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.