2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale23, Main Road, Paisley, PA12QU
- Traditional End Terraced Cottage House with mixed use. Class 3 Hot Food consents (Chinese take-away) Restaurant and 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House *** Freehold ownership *** First time to open market i
- Suitable for a range of uses (Full conversion to Residential subject to relevant consents). Period Property with house comprising: Hallway, two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Commercial shop
- Great entry presented at an attractive guide price to attract interest from a range of buyer's. Vacant possession. Excellent location close to University of West of Scotland Campus and Paisley Shoppi
- High footfall town centre location in Paisley's West End. occupiers in the immediate vicinity include CO-OP SUPERMARKET, LADBROKES *** RARE FULL TRADITINAL BUILDING PRICED FOR A FAST SALE *** Excelle
- Paisley has the popular Lagoon indoor water centre and nearby is the Braehead Soar leisure centre with Odeon cinema, indoor skiing, bowling alley and climbing wall all situated at the Braehead retail
End Terraced cottage house with mixed use. Former class 3 Hot Food Chinese take-away restaurant and 2 bedroom semi detached villa. Full freehold ownership. First time market in over 25 years. Prime address near to all local amenities with main road frontage. Suitable for a range of uses (full conversion to residential subject to consents). Large period building with house comprising: hallway, two bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Shop has front reception area, cooking area to rear, store room and toilets. Great entry presented at an attractive guide price to attract interest from a range of buyer's. Vacant possession. Excellent location close to University of West of Scotland Campus and Paisley Shopping Centre. When refurbished RENTAL POTENTIAL £12,500 per annum - Easy access to M8 Motorway Access & 8 miles west of Glasgow City Centre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3636640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.