3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoorside Road, Eccleshill, BRADFORD
- Guide price £100,000 - £125,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace cottage
- Modern and contemporary features
- Ideal first time buyers home
- Deceptively spacious with character & charm
Three bedroom mid terrace cottage which has character and charm and would be an ideal first time buyers home. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property with modern and contemporary features. Guide price £100,000 - £125,000
Offered to the market is a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace cottage which has character and charm and would be an ideal first time buyers home. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property with modern and contemporary features. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge area and kitchen area to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor there is a further bedroom with and en suite. Guide price £100,000 - £125,000
Entering the property via timber a door to the front with a central heating radiator, useful storage cupboards and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge Area 14' 11" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.55m max x 3.68m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a fire place, useful storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and feature beamed ceiling.
Kitchen Area 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include electric oven, electric hob, slim line dishwasher, washer/ dryer and fridge/ freezer. There is a stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, door leading to the cellar and a door to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
This is a useful storage cellar with light and power.
There are stairs rising from the entrance hall and continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max reducing to 6'8 x 10' 11" max into recess ( 4.39m max reducing to 6'8 x 3.33m max into recess )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a p shaped bath with bar shower over. There is also a hand towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls and a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom One 18' 5" max x 15' 6" max into recess ( 5.61m max x 4.72m max into recess )
This has restricted height with a window, central heating radiator, eaves storage, Velux skylight to the rear which is double glazed and feature beams.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with electric shower. There is a central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is a patio garden with a useful storage shed.
There is a single garage with double doors, power and light and an alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72472235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.