5 bedroom house for saleWheatsheaf Enclosure, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30
- Galleried reception hall
- Three reception rooms
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room, triple aspect
- Double aspect drawing room
- Utility, boot room, two cloakrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Four further bedrooms all with en-suite
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Detached double garage. Extensive parking
- Grounds extending to 1.4 acres, offering seclusion and privacy
FANTASTIC LOCATION! - An exceptional brand new country home in a wonderfully secluded and tranquil setting on the exclusive Wheatsheaf Enclosure, adjacent to Liphook Golf Club.
Fairleads is a brand new constructed substantial home, offering stunning contemporary elevations and set in a most wonderful position. The property emanates a high degree of quality and craftsmanship, with all of the rooms enjoying lovely views over the grounds and surrounding woodland. The heart and hub of the home is the generously proportioned kitchen/dining/family room, whilst further ground floor accommodation includes a breathtaking reception hall providing an atrium style space with full height windows overlooking the grounds. In addition there is a double aspect drawing room with bi-fold doors and fireplace, tv room and study. The first floor comprises an impressive master bedroom suite with balcony, en-suite bathroom featuring a full suite including free standing bath, his and hers basins, large glazed and tiled shower and a walk in dressing room. An elevated and galleried landing leads to four further double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobes. The layout of this superb home takes full advantage of the amazing outlook and is superbly positioned within The South Downs National Park.
Set in recently landscaped grounds of 1.4 acres, the sweeping driveway leads to an extensive parking area for many vehicles. There is a detached double garage block with adjoining workshop with the remainder of the grounds offering split level sun terraces with bi-fold doors to the principal reception rooms and level expanses of well-tended lawns, the whole extremely well screened and secluded by surrounding woodlands.
The property is set on the renowned Wheatsheaf Enclosure and is approached across Liphook Golf Club. The village of Liphook is nearby and offers a range of facilities for everyday needs, including a Sainsbury's Supermarket, together with a mainline railway station on the London Waterloo to Portsmouth line. There are more comprehensive facilities in the nearby towns of Haslemere and Petersfield which both offer a range of national and local high street shops, restaurants and boutiques. There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools within the vicinity and a number of other excellent golf courses and country clubs. There are two spas nearby namely Champneys and The Old Thorns and there is polo at Cowdray Park with horse and motor racing at Goodwood and sailing at Frensham and Chichester. The A3 is within a short drive, providing excellent connections to the M25, airports, London and the south coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72472579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28880607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Liphook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.