4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMackenzie Way, Gravesend, Kent
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Garage en-bloc
- Wrap around garden
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Bags of potential here and with plenty of space! A quiet cul-de-sac location with schools nearby, just perfect for families. Need to move quickly? You can move straight in as there is no forward chain.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This house is so deceiving from the front as it is just so spacious inside. We moved here just after it was built as a family of seven and it was easily big enough for all of us.
It was a great location as well as it is tucked away in a cul-de-sac with a walkway to the front which is a safe environment for children to play in.
We rarely use the front door as we usually tend to use the back gate as that is where you can access the garage and additional parking spaces as well. There are schools nearby as well as shops and the new Cyclopark, which is a great addition for families.
The garden is of a really good size and is very private and, whilst the house does require updating, it offers a blank canvas for the next family to create their very own dream home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'0 x 11'10 (4.88m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 10'3 (3.30m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'3 x 10'0 (3.13m x 3.05m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'7 (3.41m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'2 (3.23m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'0 x 7'0 (4.27m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'0 x 7'0 (3.36m x 2.14m)
- Side and Rear Gardens
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72473498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.