4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Bere Wood, Waterlooville
- Executive Four Bedroom Detached House
- Solid Oak Flooring on the First Floor
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Living Room, Dining Room and Study
- Cloakroom, Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Enclosed South/ West Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Shops, Schools & Motorway Access
Fry & Kent Waterlooville are delighted to market this well presented four bedroom detached house which is prominently positioned within a desirable cul-de-sac location overlooking a green. The property boasts spacious accommodation throughout and comprises; entrance hall, study, cloakroom, living room (larger than standard), dining room and kitchen/ breakfast room. The first floor has; landing, four bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobes), recently fitted en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. Externally, the front provides off road parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage which has been fitted with additional insulation. The mature rear garden has been tastefully landscaped with a variety of flowers and shrubs and has ground level rear pedestrian access as well as a side gate. The paved patio area with canopy above is ideal for summer al-fresco dining. The property has been owned since new, built by Kebbel in 1989 and the current sellers believe it has further scope to extend to the side or in the attic (STPP). It is also fitted with a CIA alarm, Virgin Broad band & a satellite dish (not currently in use).
We advise an internal viewing to appreciate the luxurious finishes and features this property has on offer.
Please call us to arrange your allocated viewing appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9708984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.