3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEverton Street, Swinton Manchester
- Immaculately Presented Semi Detached
- Three Stylish Bedrooms
- Simply Outstanding Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Separate Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Luxurious Family Bathroom With Separate Quadrant Shower And Bath
- Beautiful Rear Garden And Patio And Extended Driveway To The Front
- Recently Decorated Throughout To A Superb High Standard
- Excellent Location, Close Proximity To Amenities, Schools And Transport Links
Do Not Miss This......This immaculately presented property exudes modern open plan living in a great location and with fabulous outdoor space. Every room oozes the current owners superb attention to detail, but what truly sets the property aside is a stunning contemporary open plan family space comprising kitchen, diner and lounge areas. Complete with remote controlled Velux windows which flood this space with natural light. This truly is the heart of this beautiful family home. There is also a separate comfortable lounge to which you can escape, three good bedrooms and a very well equipped luxurious family bathroom. The large south facing garden is well designed to be easily maintained with lots of space to relax or entertain. Attractive paving flows from the rear of the garden, right through to a spacious extended driveway at the front and side of the house, able to accommodate three vehicles. This is a very sought after location, close to Swinton, Worsley and Monton, there are some stunning local walks, superb local restaurants and local bars. The property is well positioned for access to the M60 motorway network, Trafford Centre and Manchester City Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72479342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8674750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.