2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Street, Reading, RG1
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom
- Impressive open plan living room with fitted kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking
- Modern shower room
- Gas central heating, Double Glazed
- Well-presented throughout; EPC rating: C
Enjoying a tucked away position set back from London Street and within walking distance of the Oracle centre and the mainline station is this impressive split level duplex apartment. The well-appointed open plan living room occupies the ground floor alongside a bedroom and a shower room making it ideal for sharers as the lower ground floor incorporates the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The apartment has been finished and presented to a high standard and further benefits from an allocated parking space.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.94m (19'6) x 5.69m (18'8)
Bedroom One 5.38m (17'8) x 3.33m (10'11)
Bedroom Two 3.3m (10'10) x 3m (9'10)
The apartment has an allocated parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Share of freehold
Service charge: £1,000 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72480143.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 91280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.