2 bedroom flat for saleVantage Heights, Taymount Rise, Forest Hill, SE23
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Fantastic reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Superbly presented throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is set in a wonderful modern development offering outstanding open-plan living, excellent fixtures, double bedrooms and patio.
This property is located close to Forest Hill Station giving superb access into central London, and is also well situated for the local amenities of Forest Hill and the green spaces of Horniman Gardens and Dulwich Woods.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72480710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1061733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.