1 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Reading, RG1
- Ground floor
- Beautiful character property
- Within a short walk of town centre and Reading station
- Offering open plan living
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parking available with some plots
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- EPC Rating = F
A beautiful Grade II listed conversion, comprising five luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments set in the heart of Reading town centre with parking available on selected plots.
Nestled in the heart of Reading town centre, Crescent House is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the vibrant and thriving town centre.
Reading is a large town on the Thames and Kennet rivers in southern England. It’s known for the annual Reading Festival, an outdoor rock music event. Shops and riverside restaurants in the town centre. The Reading Museum contains exhibits on the town’s history and displays a Victorian replica of the Bayeux Tapestry. The ruins of the 12th-century Reading Abbey lie beside Forbury Gardens, a Victorian formal garden.
Benefit's from being only a short distance from Reading mainline train station offers a direct link to London Paddington within 35 minutes.
Situated in the heart of Reading, in one of the most iconic original Regency Crescents, is this elegant townhouse that has been converted into 5 individual luxury new build apartments; each one offering a unique layout with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout such as Bluetooth audio sound system to all rooms, composite worktops, Neff oven & microwave and rainfall showers.
Located within walking close proximity to Reading town centre and mainline train station benefitting from direct links to London Paddington in 35 minutes, these apartments are ideal for both owner occupiers and investors. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Allocated parking is offered on selected plots.
Square Footage: 468 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Reading New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.