4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHereford Road, Wanstead
- Potential to extend to the rear and into the loft (STPP)
- Spacious lounge area with feature fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Stunning ornate hallway with original Edwardian tiled flooring
- Period features
- 0.4 miles to Wanstead Underground station
- Desirable Counties Estate
- Four double bedroom Edwardian Home
Nestled in a tranquil and attractive Road, Hereford Road is within easy distance of Wanstead High Street and both Wanstead (0.4miles) and Snaresbrook (0.5miles) underground stations. On approach, the home oozes charm, with such characterful features as the double bayed frontage, impressive Edwardian brickwork and quaint picket fence. The charm continues inside with the feature fireplaces, picture rails, high ceilings, coving and ornate, original tiled hallway, which all help to create an impressive, yet homely feel throughout.
The sizeable family living space downstairs is comprised of a large lounge and separate dining room, a spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs toilet and lean to. The spacious accommodation continues upstairs with four double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is thoughtfully designed to create two sections: a grassed area surrounded by beautiful and mature shrubs, whilst the raised secluded patio area is perfect for hosting BBQ's and enjoying the evening sun. Similar to many properties in this road, there is also potential to extend to the rear and into the loft to create an impressive living space in the perfect location (STPP).
RECEPTION ROOM 15' 5" x 14' 10" (4.7m x 4.52m)
DINING ROOM 13' 9" x 10' 11" (4.19m x 3.33m)
KITCHEN 17' 1" x 10' 5" (5.21m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 9" x 12' 11" (4.5m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 10' 8" (3.3m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 6" x 8' 5" (3.2m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 11" x 8' 9" (3.33m x 2.67m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565006193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.