3 bedroom flat for saleRiggindale Road, Streatham, London, SW16
Offers in Excess of
- An exceptionally spacious ground floor garden flat in excess of 1,150 sq. ft.
- Period features throughout
- Bright open plan kitchen/reception room with integrated appliances
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with triple bay window
- Two further double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Private cellar
- Mature west facing 70 ft. garden
- A short stroll from the amenities and transport links local to Tooting Bec, Streatham and Balham
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this charming and exceptionally spacious three bedroom Victorian ground floor flat. The property boasts in excess of 1150 sq ft. Accomodation comprises three double bedrooms, stylish family bathroom, separate dining room and open plan kitchen reception room at the rear of the property. Bi folding doors step directly out from the reception room onto a 70 ft West facing garden. To the front of the property is the master bedroom with triple bay window flooding the bedroom with lots of natural light. The stylish and recently renovated family bathroom is next to the master bedroom and second bedroom. Towards the rear of the property is the dining room, further third bedroom and kitchen living room. The property boasts many period features and has a private cellar useful for additional storage. Riggindale Road is a beautiful tree lined street, close to the amenities of both Tooting Bec and Streatham, with their vibrant bars and eateries. The apartment is conveniently located for the transport hubs around Tooting Bec and both Streatham and Streatham Common stations are just a short stroll away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72485207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.