3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley Street, March
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Home
- Popular Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Town Location
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Spacious Family Home
*Off Road Parking
*Close to Town Location
Entrance Hall with Stairs to first floor
Lounge Diner 7.77m x 4.14m to max (26' x 13'8") Bay Window to front, window also to side and rear, TV point, Radiator to side.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.50m x 3.3m to max (17'8" x 11')
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with built-in Electric hob, built in Electric oven, over hood extractor, 1 ½ bowl single drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for Dishwasher, wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, partly tiled walls, walk-in under stairs cupboard.
Window to side
Comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, mixer taps and storage cupboard, free standing roll top bath, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, window to front.
Bedroom One 3.7m x 3.6m (12'1" x 12') Max
Window to front and side, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.7m x 3.36m (12'1" x 11'1") Max
Window to rear and side, radiator
Bedroom Three 2.7m x 3.3m (10'11" x 8'10")
Fitted wardrobe/cupboard, window to rear
Mainly laid to shingle with a concrete drive providing an off road parking space and concrete path to front entrance.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a selection of shrub boarders.
Workshop 8.8m x 3.8m (29' x 12'7") Max
Fitted with power and lighting, low level WC and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72485723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.