3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFurlong Road, Goldthorpe, Rotherham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- UPVC D/G, G/C/H
- ENTRANCE HALL,LOUNGE,DINING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOM,BATHROOM,SEPARATE W.C
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO REAR,GARDEN TO FRONT.
Good sized family accommodation is offered would suit family or first time buyer viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer, close to all amenities.
Good sized family accommodation is offered would suit family or first time buyer viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer, close to all amenities, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, UPVC D/G, G/C/H, ENTRANCE HALL,LOUNGE,DINING KITCHEN,THREE BEDROOM,BATHROOM,SEPARATE W.C,PRIVATE GARDEN TO REAR,GARDEN TO FRONT.
Having a UPVC D/G DOOR and understairs storage cupboard housing the boiler for the central heating system
Lounge 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Been a front facing room having a UPVC D/G window and one central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 22' x 9' 10" ( 6.71m x 3.00m )
Having a range of high gloss wall and base units, built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above, inset sink unit with dividing breakfast bar and complimentary tiling and wooden floor. UPVC D/G window and bi-Fold doors onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a full suite in white comprising hadwash basin and shower run from central heating system, complimentary wall tiling and tiled flooring with chrome towel rail and UPVC D/G window.
Having W.C and UPVC D/G window.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Been a front facing room with UPVC D/G window having a range of fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space bedside cabinets and draws, with one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Been a rear facing room with UPVC D/G window a range of built in wardrobes top cupboards bedside cabinets draw units and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 5' 7" extending to 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.70m extending to 2.16m )
Been a rear facing room with UPVG D/G window and one central heating radiator.
Having astro turf to the rear with paved area brick outbuilding enclosed by wall and fencing and garden to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72485954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.