3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKempsey, Worcestershire
- Fantastic opportunity to create a home of your dreams
- Potential to extend and modernise
- Large garden with high degree of privacy
- Quiet spot in the centre of popular village
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom
- Store, WC, garden room, garage and driveway, garden store/workshop
- In all approx 1335 sq ft
Fantastic opportunity to acquire a 3 bed semi-detached property with huge potential - NO ONWARD CHAIN
12 Squires Walk is a semi-detached property situated in a quiet location in the centre of the popular village of Kempsey. Kempsey is extremely popular because of its good primary school, public houses, store with post office and also lies within catchment for Hanley Castle senior school. The M5 motorway network is easily accessible at junction 7 and Worcester City centre is only 3 miles offering extensive shopping and leisure facilities along with two highly regarded independent schools. There are also two railway stations in the City and of course the new Worcester Parkway station which is nearing completion at Junction 7, making this an ideal spot for those needing to commute.
12 Squires Walk is a well built 3 bedroomed semi-detached property which has been owned by the same family for many years. The property offers huge scope for the purchaser to extend and refurbish to create a lovely family home. The windows, front door, soffits and guttering have already been replaced. The front door leads into a hallway with the staircase directly in front of you, the sitting room has the original tiled fireplace with electric fire. There is door under the stairs which provides useful storage and a further door leading into the kitchen. The kitchen dining room has been partially refitted with smart cream wood effect units with worktop over with stainless steel sink, there is space for a freestanding electric oven and fridge freezer. The ground floor bathroom has a coloured suite with shower over the bath and part tiled walls. Leading off the kitchen there is a door out to a storage room and gardeners WC. This area could easily be incorporated into the kitchen to create more space. The stairs lead up to three bright bedrooms, the main bedroom to the rear of the property is extremely generous in size and has original fitted cupboards and sink unit. There are two further bedrooms. The garden room is adjacent to the garage and is accessed from the garden.
Gardens and Grounds
The neat front garden with lawn and beds is a good depth and has a tarmacadam driveway along its length to the left hand side with parking for 2-3 vehicles and access to the single garage. There is access from the side of the garage to the rear garden which is a feature of the property being a fabulous size and providing a high degree of privacy. In the centre of the garden there is a large garden store/workshop which could easily be dismantled but would provide useful storage whilst working on the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72495358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR190380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German , Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.