3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherfield Road, Somersall, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Side Entrance Porch
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Attached Garage, CSS & Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN BROOKFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering neat and tidy accommodation which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a lovely family home.
* The property is situated in this sought after residential area, 0.7 miles from Somersall Park and within Brookfield School catchment.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Side Entrance Porch, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders, alongside a concrete driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to an Attached Single Garage. The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of a concrete seating area and lawned garden with borders of plants and shrubs. There is also a paved hardstanding with greenhouse.
General - Gas central heating (Main Eco Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows
uPVC soffits and fascias
Gross internal floor area - 100.6 sq.m./1083 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Spacious Entrance Hall - Having a built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.70m x 3.45m (15'5 x 11'4) - A most generous front facing reception room, having a feature stone fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
Coving to the ceiling.
An open archway leads through into the ...
Dining Room - 3.05m x 2.90m (10'0 x 9'6) - A second good sized rear facing reception room with coving to the ceiling and serving hatch into the Kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0 x 8'1) - Being fully tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer and freestanding cooker.
There is also a built-in storage cupboard.
Side Entrance Porch - With doors giving access to both the front and rear of the property. There is also a personnel door giving access into the Garage.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a built-in over stair storage cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 3.28m (14'5 x 10'9) - A front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.28m (11'1 x 10'9) - A rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.72m x 2.11m (8'11 x 6'11) - A side facing single bedroom.
Shower Room - Being fully tiled and having a walk-in shower with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders, alongside a concrete driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to an Attached Single Garage with light and power.
The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of a concrete seating area and lawned garden with borders of plants and shrubs. There is also a paved hardstanding with greenhouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27767153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.