3 bedroom terraced house for saleInvicta Road, Sheerness
- Two/Three bedroom Victorian style terrace
- Very well presented house
- Close to beach - just a couple of minutes walk
- Close to town and railway station
- Large fitted kitchen
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired central heating and new double glazing
- NO CHAIN
This very well presented Victorian style house will impress, with a modern fitted kitchen, large bathroom, two reception rooms and great decoration throughout it is ready to move straight into. Double glazing, gas fired central heating and private rear garden.
The ground floor starts with the good size lounge that leads into the spacious dining room which is open on to the modern fitted kitchen with its built in hob and oven and then you find the good size bathroom.
Upstairs you find the two main double bedrooms and the third bedroom leading off from bedroom two.
Externally there is a lovely well-kept garden to the rear.
Other benefits of this great house include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The local area offers a selection of local shops, services, bus service, as well as lots of green spaces and lovely walks. Major shops and services are provided in the nearby Sheerness town centre.
Communication links are provided via the A249 to Sittingbourne, the A2/M2 and then Maidstone, local rail connections are at Sheerness and mainline trains at Sittingbourne.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your viewing on this great house today.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.